• Two separate AC outlets, 400W Total Output
• Low Voltage Disconnect
• On/Off Switch
• 12VDC Cigarette Lighter Style Output
• USB Output for charging smartphones and other devices
• Wire Terminal 12VDC Voltage Inputs
• Overload/Thermal Protection
• Modified Sine Wave
• Operate AC powered equipment from vehicle / marine power
• Outdoor UPS and Remote Power Systems
• Solar Systems
• Emergency Power
The INV-12-120-400 is a high efficiency (90%) power inverter to convert 12VDC to 120VAC 60Hz. The total power output is 400W continuous and 800W peak. The units have a low voltage disconnect feature to disconnect the load from the battery if battery voltage falls below 10V. This important feature protects the batteries from deadly over discharge which shortens the life of batteries.
The unit has two North America 3 Prong 120VAC Outlets, one 5V USB port and one 12V cigarette lighter port. All ports are equipped with dust covers.
The INV-12-120-400 features the latest modified sine wave and soft start technology. The modified sine wave closely approximates the grid AC power and is compatible with most AC powered devices. The soft start technology minimizes power spikes upon startup of the inverter by bringing up the AC voltage gradually.
The inverter has a metal casing with plastic accents and high speed thermostatically controlled cooling fan.