• Converts PoE input to 5VDC
• Outputs up to 25W
• Provides 5VDC 25W from standard 802.3at PoE input
• Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
• High Temperature Operation
• I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
The POE-SPLT-4805G is a unique Power over Ethernet adapter which converts a DC PoE input voltage to 5VDC regulated output voltage. The output is provided on a standard 5.5mm/2.1mm barrel connector on a 14” cable or in the case of the 80W unit, on a wire terminal connector. Ethernet speeds of 10/100MB and 10/100/1000MB are available. Inputs and outputs are isolated. They have various protections for surge, short circuit, overload and overvoltage.