At Tycon we do our best to secure and package your freight so that you receive your shipment in the best possible condition. Sometimes carriers are not as careful as we would like them to be, so when receiving freight shipments from Tycon please remember to check the following:
Before you sign the delivery receipt and before the driver leaves…
- Always check for damage to the pallet and or shrink film.
- Verify the pieces listed on the BOL match the pieces on the pallet.
- Count the total pieces per pallet listed on the BOL.
- Take pictures of the damage or missing shrink film.
- Inform the driver and make a note on the delivery receipt of the discrepancy or damage.
- Inform Tycon of the damage ASAP and send pictures of the damage to Tycon at [email protected]
We have a limited time to file claims, so time is important when you realize there are missing or damaged goods.
Please be aware that if you sign for the freight and do not make notes on the delivery receipt it is very difficult to win a claims dispute and the receiver may be responsible for any loss.
With a little extra diligence when receiving shipments, you can help Tycon to better support you and minimize any losses.