At Tycon we do our best to secure and package your freight
so that you receive your shipment in the best possible condition. Sometimes
carriers are not as careful as we would like them to be, so when receiving
freight shipments from Tycon please remember to check the following:
Before you sign the delivery receipt and before the driver
- Always check for damage to the pallet and or shrink film.
- Verify the pieces listed on the BOL match the pieces on the pallet.
- Count the total pieces per pallet listed on the BOL.
- Take pictures of the damage or missing shrink film.
- Inform the driver and make a note on the delivery receipt of the discrepancy or damage.
- Inform Tycon of the damage ASAP and send pictures of the damage to Tycon at [email protected]
We have a limited time to file claims, so time is important
when you realize there are missing or damaged goods.
Please be aware that if you sign for the freight and do not
make notes on the delivery receipt it is very difficult to win a claims dispute
and the receiver may be responsible for any loss.
With a little extra diligence when receiving shipments, you
can help Tycon to better support you and minimize any losses.