• 120W Total Power. 12V and 24V model.
• Small Form Factor, Low Cost
• Over-Voltage, Over-Current, Over-Temp, Over-Load,
• Led indicator: Red=Charging, Green=Battery Full
• Wide temperature operation
• CE and FCC Certifications
• Wireless Base Stations, Cellular Base Stations
• Surveillance Systems
• Battery Backup Systems
The TP-BCxx-120XT battery chargers provide up to 120W of total charging power. The battery charger is compatible
with GEL/AGM type sealed lead acid batteries and also Lithium batteries with BMS that accept Lead Acid charging
The charger has various protections for short-circuit, over-load, over-voltage, over-current and over-temp. It operates
over a wide temperature range. It includes an XT30 connector and pigtail cable for quick disconnect.
There is an LED which indicates charging (Red) or battery full (Green). The unit has an attached AC cord with a North
American 2 Prong Plug. The units are auto-ranging so they can work from 100VAC to 240VAC.