• Input Voltage 9-36VDC; Output 24VDC (Passive)
• Integrated Gigabit PoE Inserter
• High Power 19W
• Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
• High Temperature Operation
• Removable Wire Terminal Input for up to 12AWG wires
• I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
The TP-DCDC-1224G is a low cost and high efficiency solution for those requiring Passive Power over Ethernet from a 12VDC voltage source like a battery system or vehicle. They have an integrated POE injector to apply the power and data output to the CAT5/6 Ethernet cable. The output voltage is regulated and protected.
They have a common (-) and two (+) for connecting 2 power sources, such as a primary with a backup power source. A metal enclosure model is available for industrial applications.
They accept gigabit data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide gigabit data-out and PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. It works by supplying power on Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). This converter has various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. Other models have power outputs up to 24W.
85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4in)
Weight: 134g (4.7oz)