• Input Voltage 24VDC (Range 18-36VDC)
• 56VDC Passive PoE Output
• Dual Inputs for Connecting 2 Power Sources
• Integrated 10/100/1000MB PoE Inserter
• High Power up to 50W
• Low Self Consumption Power
• Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protect
• High Temperature Operation
• Compact Size – Maximize Available Space
• I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
• 24V Battery Systems, Vehicle Applications
• Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
• IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
The TP-DCDC-2448G-HP offered by Tycon Power is a low cost and high efficiency solution for those requiring Passive Power over Ethernet from a 24VDC voltage source like a battery system or vehicle. They have an integrated POE injector to apply the power and data output to the CAT5/6 Ethernet cable. The output voltage is regulated and protected. They have a common (-) and two (+) inputs for connecting 2 power sources, such as a primary with a backup power source. A metal enclosure model is available for industrial applications. 802.3af/at models available.
They accept gigabit data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide gigabit data-out and PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power on Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have power outputs up to 50W.