• Input Voltage 48VDC (Range 36-72VDC)
• Passive PoE Output 24VDC
• Dual Inputs for Connecting 2 Power Sources
• Integrated 10/100/1000MB PoE Inserter
• High Power up to 24W
• Low Self Consumption Power
• Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protect
• High Temperature Operation
• Compact Size – Maximize Available Space
• I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
• 48V Battery Systems, Vehicle Applications
• Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
• IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
The TP-DCDC-4824G offered by Tycon Power is a low cost and high efficiency solution for those requiring Passive Power over Ethernet from a 48VDC voltage source like a battery system or vehicle. They have an integrated POE injector to apply the power and data output to the CAT5 Ethernet cable. The output voltage is regulated and protected. They have a common (-) and two (+) inputs for connecting 2 power sources, such as a primary with a backup power source. A metal enclosure model is available for industrial applications.
They accept gigabit data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide gigabit data-out and PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power on Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have power outputs up to 24W.