• 40-72VDC Input, 802.3bt 112W Output
Industrial Temperature Range: -40 to +70C
• Up to 5Gigabit Data Passthru with Surge
• DIN Rail Mounting (Adapters Included)
• 48VDC or -48VDC Remote Power Systems
• IEEE802.3bt Industry Standard Device Power from Batteries
The TP-DCDC-4856GD-BT is a 5Gbps high power DCDC converter and PoE injector with a wide voltage input
range (40-72VDC), a wide operating temperature range (-40 to +70C) and a high power 802.3bt 112W output.
The unit has dual DC inputs for primary and backup power sources. The input to output is isolated so the unit can
accept -48VDC Input, making it compatible with legacy telecom systems. The green DC connector accepts wires up to
12AWG. The “FG” input is used to provide chassis or earth ground.
The device is fan-less and uses natural air flow for cooling. It comes with DIN rail adapters to provide mounting to a
standard DIN Rail commonly used in industrial installations. It can also be wall mounted.