• 10/100/1,000 (1G) Data Rate
• CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6a Compatible.
• PoE, PoE+ and PoE++ Compatible
• 802.3af, 802.3at, 802.3bt and Passive PoE Compatible
• Shielded RJ45 Jacks and Full Metal Housing
• Industrial strength operating range to 85C
• Over-Current Protected
• Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
• IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
• Industrial Control Systems
The TP-ESP-1G-24RM is a rackmount 24 port Ethernet surge protector to help protect sensitive equipment from surges caused by lightning and grid power fluctuations. They protect to an impressive 10KA and are compatible with up to 1Gbps Ethernet networks. The surge protectors are also compatible with IEEE802.3af/at/bt and passive PoE standards.
The 19” 1U rackmount has a metal body for improved EMI suppression and they have a ground stud on the front panel for ease of grounding to a single point earth ground. Incorporating a rugged design, they are perfect for indoor use or outdoor use inside a weatherproof enclosure. The TP-ESP-1G-24RM is compatible with 10/100/1,000M POE systems up to 56V and can also be used successfully in pure data systems without PoE . Common Mode and Differential Mode Protection is provided on all 8 Ethernet wires.