• High Power, Gigabit 4 Port Midspan PoE Injector
• Up to 1A per Individual Port
• Surge Protection on Data In Ports
• Universal PoE Voltage 12VDC to 57VDC.
• Supports Different PoE Voltage on Each Port.
• Supports Reverse Voltage on Individual Ports.
• Powers 802.3af and Passive PoE Devices
• DIN Rail Mountable – Includes DIN Rail adapters.
• I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
• Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
• IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
• Power network devices from a central network room
The TP-MS4x4 mid span PoE power sources are used for supplying PoE and data to multiple devices from a central location such as an operations room or equipment cabinet. The PoE devices feature a separate data-in port coupled with a data out/PoE port. The PoE function is considered Passive PoE and supports Gigabit Ethernet. The Midspan features Universal Voltage (MultiVolt) PoE outputs where the PoE voltage equals the input voltage. All ports can have the same PoE voltage or you can assign different voltages to different ports. This is useful for powering different devices with different PoE voltage requirements. The Midspan also allows some or all PoE ports to be reverse voltage PoE which is required by some Passive PoE devices like Canopy and EnGenius.
PoE DC Voltage (12V-57V) is supplied on pins 4,5 (V+) and 7,8 (V-). Maximum power output per port is 1A. The individual outputs are overcurrent, over/under voltage and short circuit protected.
The midspan is DIN Rail mountable with the included DIN Rail brackets.