• Converts 24VDC Passive PoE to 56VDC 802.3af/at 35W PoE Output. Gigabit Compatible
• Run 802.3af/at equipment from 24VDC Passive PoE switches like Tycon TP-SW5G-NC / TP-SW8-NC or Ubiquiti TOUGHSwitch
• PoE output up to 35W
• Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5/6 Cable up to 100m
• Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
• I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
• Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
• IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
The TP-POE-2456GD is a unique Power over Ethernet adapter which converts a 24VDC passive PoE input to an 802.3af/at 56VDC PoE output. The only connections required are CAT5/6 cables. The IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PoE output is capable of up to 35W power output. The PoE input is 22V to 36VDC passive PoE so the TP-POE-2456GD is perfect for running IP PoE Cameras or other PoE devices from passive PoE switches like the Tycon TP-SW5G-NC / TP-SW8-NC or Ubiquiti TOUGHSwitch.
The units supply power to the remote device on Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet). They have various protections for surge, short circuit, overload and overvoltage.