• 3 Gigabit Ports, Easy Plug and Play Operation
• Extends the range of PoE and Ethernet an additional 100 meters or more
• Compatible with IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3bt 4 Pair (90W)
• No Additional Power Supply is Required
• Built-in Surge Protection
• Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
• Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
• Low Self Power and High Temperature Operation
• Compact Desktop or Wall Mount Design and Includes DIN Rail Adapters
• Add another PoE and Data Port without running more Ethernet Cable
• Extend Ethernet and PoE an additional 100 meters per each TP-SW3G-WT
The TP-SW3G-WT Power over Ethernet (PoE) 3 Port Gigabit switches offered by Tycon are fully automatic high speed Ethernet switches with up to 35W of PoE power per port.
The unit accepts power via a 12AWG wire terminal and/or via PoE into the Uplink port. The Uplink port accepts Gigabit data and PoE power. The Uplink port is compatible with IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3bt 4 pair (90W). It can also accept 44-57VDC Passive PoE.
There are two fully compliant 802.3af/at Gigabit “PoE Out” ports. These ports are capable of up to 35W per port and 100m (330ft) distance.
Multiple TP-SW3G-WT can be strung together to provide effective distances up to about 300m depending on loads. No extra power is required as the units are powered over PoE.
The units are compatible with Category 5 or higher Ethernet cables. The RJ45 connectors are shielded and grounded to the FG Connection located on the wire terminal. The units have 15kV surge protection on all Ethernet wires. They have a wide operating temperature range for outdoor and industrial applications.