• High Power 10/100Mb 8 Port PoE Switch
• Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
• Extend Ethernet and PoE up to 200m
• Up to 2A per Port
• Built-In Surge Protection
• Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
• High Temperature Operation
• CE and FCC Certification
• I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
• Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
• IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
• Power multiple devices from 1 data cable
• PoE Lighting Applications
The TP-SW8-D Power over Ethernet 802.3af/at (PoE) 10/100Mb switch offered by Tycon Power is a fully automatic high speed 8 port Ethernet switch.
The -NC version is a passive PoE model for devices which are not 802.3af/at compliant.
On the -NC version the PoE output voltage = the input voltage so it is universal in its application. The DC input power range can be from 12V to 57V. The units can be powered via 2 or 4 pair PoE to port 8 (2A max). TP-SW8- D has a 2 channel 802.3at input for 70W max PoE input. Both models supply power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet) between the PoE switch and the remote device.
18V, 24V and 48V 60W, 120W and 180W power supplies are available. There are 2 power inputs for attachment of primary and backup power sources.
Dimensions: 159 x 116 x 40mm (6.3 x 4.6 x 1.6in)
Weight: 0.5kg (1lb)