• Industrial Strength (-40C to +75C Operating Temperature)
• 10/100/1000 Gigabit Compatible Ethernet and 1G Fiber
• Ultimate Flexibility for Broadband and Security Integrators:
• Port 1-8 802.3at or Passive 24V PoE, 30W
• Port 9-10 1Gb SFP Single/Multimode Fiber ports
• Manageable via Console Port or IP
• Surge Protected Voltage and Ethernet Inputs, Metal Shell
• Integrated DIN Rail Mount and Wall Mounts
• Outdoor Network Installations
• Cameras and Wireless Radios
• Factory networks
The TP-SW8GAT/24-SFP Power over Ethernet (PoE) 10 port Gigabit switches offered by Tycon® are fully automatic
high speed Layer 2+ Ethernet manageable switches. The switch has user configurable PoE ports to provide 802.3AT
or Passive 24V PoE which enables powering different devices from the same PoE Switch. It’s two 1Gb SFP fiber ports
accept standard single mode or multimode fiber transceivers.
The PoE ports are manageable via the user interface. The maximum total power for all ports is an impressive 240W.
The switch features security protocols like SSH and SSL for secure access of the switch command
interface. The interface can be accessed via the serial console port or any of the Ethernet ports. The
command interface can be controlled via web browser, command line interface(CLI), TELNET, SSH or
With L2+ features, the switches provide better manageability, security, QOS features and performance.
VLAN, Port Mirroring, Port Isolation, IGMP Snooping, DHCP Snooping, LLDP, ARP Inspection, Storm
Control, IP Source Guard, Access Control Lists, PoE management are just some of the features
available with this Industrial PoE Switch.
Spanning Tree, Jumbo Frames, Ring Topology are also supported.
The switches feature two separate power inputs for primary and backup power. They require a 37VDC
to 57VDC input on the wire terminal connector which is capable of accepting up to 12AWG wire.
The units are compatible with Category 5 or higher Ethernet cables with network distances up to 100m.
The optical range for fiber ports is up to 120Km. The RJ45 connectors are shielded and grounded to the
case. The units have surge protection on all ports and are conformal coated for moisture protection.
They have a wide operating temperature range for outdoor and industrial applications.