• High Power Outdoor Passive PoE Switch
• 8 Port 10/100 Models
• Switch Powered thru PoE to Uplink Port or Wire Terminal
• Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
• Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
• 2K Self Learning MAC Address Table
• Weatherproof UV Protected Enclosure, Pole or Wall Mount
• High Temperature Operation
• I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
• Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
• IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
• Power Multiple Devices from 1 Data/PoE Cable
This outdoor passive POE switch is designed for operation in harsh outdoor environments. The switch can be powered via a wire terminal connector or over POE into the uplink port. This allows the switch to be mounted where it is needed and up to 100m from a power source. By using the switch as a repeater, the useable Cat5 cable distance between power source and user POE devices can be doubled to 200m.
The switch is an 8-port model with 48VDC Passive POE. The model can be changed in the field just by changing the power supply voltage which powers the switch (I think this is confusing….how about we use the description of the switch that describes about how the voltage can be changed by switching power supplies). The switch accepts DC power from any power supply. The PoE output voltage equals the DC voltage of the power supply used from 12V to 57VDC. The switches are supplied with 48VDC 120W AC to DC power supplies with Gigabit POE inserters. The switch is an unmanaged layer 2 switch.
The 48VDC POE model is compatible with any device that complies with the 802.3af or 802.3at specifications. 802.3at specifications.