• Excellent Low Light Performance
• Extremely Reliable. 5 Year Product Warranty. 25 year Solar Cell Output Warranty.
• High Efficiency with High Transparency Low Iron Tempered Glass Cover. Rugged Extruded Anodized Aluminum Frame
• Sealed for Protection from Harsh Environments
• 36” Output Cables with PV Solar Connectors for Easy Hookup
• Battery Charging Applications
• Surveillance Cameras
• Wireless Base Stations
• Outdoor Lighting
• Remote Sensors
• Backup Power Systems
• Remote Gates
• Electric Fence
The TPS-12-35W solar panels are high efficiency 36 cell designs with excellent low light performance. The polycrystalline silicon solar cells are laminated with a TPT (Tedlar/Polyester/Tedlar) and EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) bi-layer for high reliability and long life. The cell array is sealed in a heavy duty extruded 6063-T5 aluminum frame with a high transparency low iron tempered glass cover to protect the solar cells from harsh environments; hail, wind, snow and ice. The solar panels are easy to mount because of the aluminum frame design. The wired connections are via a 12AWG x 900mm (36”) outdoor rated cable terminated with PV solar connectors.