• Weatherproof, UV resistant, outdoor enclosures
• Powered from AC mains power and/or Solar
• Interior space for customer electronics
• Wall or Pole Mounting
• Isolates Customer Equipment from Power Line Surges
• High Quality AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
• Advanced battery charge controller protects against
overcharge and over discharge
• Includes enclosure combo lock
• Wireless Base Stations and Clients
• Surveillance Cameras
• Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
• Remote Sensors
• Mission critical outdoor power
• Backup Power Systems
The UPSPro® 120W series outdoor enclosures are designed for applications that require a backup power source in
order to maintain uninterrupted service to customers. The enclosure is powered from 120/240VAC. It is also solar
ready so a solar panel can be added as an alternate power source or to extend backup time. Features include an
advanced battery charge controller to protect against over-charging or over-discharging of the valve regulated sealed
lead acid AGM batteries. Enclosures have multiple ports for CAT5 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling.
There is some space inside the enclosures for customer electronics such as controllers, wireless AP or CPE cards,
sensors, inverters, etc. Equipment runs on battery power which isolates it from power line surges which is a main
cause of outdoor equipment failure.
Multiple configurations are available for 12V or 24V systems with various battery storage capacities.
A typical 250mW wireless access point with average power consumption of 4W will run 24 hours on a 9Ah battery at
room temperature or 16 hours at -20 deg C.