• 12VDC System
• Weatherproof, UV resistant, Aluminum Outdoor Enclosure
• Powered from AC Mains Power and/or Solar
• Interior Space for Customer Electronics
• Pole/Wall Mounting
• Isolates Connected Equipment from Power Line Surges
• High Quality Maintenance Free AGM Batteries
• Advanced Battery Charge Controller Protects Against Overcharge and Over Discharge
• Wireless Base Stations and Clients
• Mission Critical Power
• Remote Sensors
• Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
• Surveillance Cameras
• Backup Power Systems
The UPSPro® UPS12-50-600 outdoor backup power systems are designed for applications that require a reliable backup power source in order to maintain uninterrupted service to customers. The enclosure is powered from 120/240VAC. It is also solar ready (requires blocking diode with most panels) so a solar panel can be added as an alternate power source or to extend backup time.
Features include 12VDC load controlled output, an advanced 20A PWM battery charge controller to protect against overcharging or over-discharging of the valve regulated sealed lead acid AGM batteries. The pole/wall mount aluminum enclosure has multiple ports for CAT5 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. They have thermostatically controlled power ventilation which turns on automatically when inside temperature exceeds 45C.
There is generous space inside the enclosures for customer electronics such as controllers, wireless AP or CPE cards, sensors, inverters, etc. There are mounting struts incorporated inside the enclosure to be able to mount DIN Rails or a flat metal or plywood plate. Equipment runs on battery power which isolates it from power line surges which is a main cause of outdoor equipment failure.